Thank for contacting me.

If you live outside of my electorate of Isaacs but looking for support from a Member of Parliament, please contact your local member. 

Legal Advice

If you are looking for legal assistance, members of parliament are unable to provide legal advice. Please contact your closest Community Legal Centre or consider the option of commercial legal representation.


Please note we are unable to provide immigration advice or letters of support. Where can help you, for example, by contacting the Department on your behalf to check the status of your application. Please note, if you live outside of my electorate of Isaacs, please contact your local member of parliament for immigration support.